Combat Acrobatic Training (CAT) System, Part 2: Ground Mobility & Movement
CAT System is a comprehensive movement system, developed by Greg Mihovich. CAT System is based on natural human movement patterns and proper joint articulation. It stems from ancient and modern Slavic/Russian health and martial arts practices.
A strong house is built on a solid and firm foundation. Your mobility, coordination and connective tissue strength along with proper breathing and the ability to relax form a firm platform for your health and athletic progress for years to come.
CAT System can help to:
• Free up your infinitive human movement potential
• Mobilize, increase and restore the full range of motion in the joints
• Improve general and skill-specific coordination
• Strengthen the joints, tendons, ligaments, muscles and fascia
• Improve general and specific conditioning
• Improve breathing
• Improve ground engagement, ground movement and ground dis-engagement skills
• Reduce or completely eliminate injuries from falling
• Help to avoid joint locks and restrains used in grappling and hand to hand combat
• Make warm ups fun and functional
You will get